Thursday, December 11, 2008

One Picture


I shaved today
it had been 3 weeks, I was looking man-ish.
My one meal for the day, was chinese, damn spring rolls are too good.
My fortune cookie said, "A beautiful person is with you, confide your problems"
I think sometime in the 90's fortune cookies stopped the vague bullshit and just went for straight shot calling bullshit.  Regardless, I thought it was interesting.  
Some cultures believe that the fortune doesnt come true unless you burn the paper, so after the picture, I threw it in the candle.  If you are having a hard time finding info on that, its because i just made it up!  (I dont have a trash can in my room).  I wrote a song called "thimbles" today  Something about that word makes me believe in it.
I took a 5hr energy 15 min ago and I feel great
I also bought a bottle of wine to make sure the feeling doesnt last too long.

See you tomorrow

Love

Brooks


2 comments: